We Are Prepared to Serve You In These Difficult Times
At Weathermaster Windows, we are highly focused on the health and safety of our customers and employees. As well, we want our customers and communities to know that we are committed to serving and supporting you during these challenging times. With that in mind, we have taken specific and serious measures to ensure the everyone is safe throughout the entire buying and installation process.
We are offering 100% virtual appointments if you prefer to get a quote without having an estimator in your home, and have implemented the strictest CDC compliant policies for any in-person interactions that may take place – such as In-Home Estimates or Window Installation.
For any and all in-person visits, our representatives will:
- Clean all demo sample products (e.g. windows, doors, etc) thoroughly prior to entering your home.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Masks will be worn at all times during our visit.
- Keep hands clean through washing and/or CDC approved hand sanitizer.
- Almost all windows and doors are shipped from the factory wrapped in plastic & cardboard to keep them clean and sanitary, and will be removed upon their arrival at your home/property.
- Mechanics and estimators will wipe down all door knobs & light switches that they’ve handled, and ensure a thorough clean-up is completed using Windex (CDC approved). Smudges and installation markings will also be cleaned with CDC approved Windex.
- Respect all social distancing policies. We will always keep at least 6 feet between us and anyone else during our visit.
Showroom closed until further notice. Contact us today to get the windows and doors you need, at the prices you want, with the experience you deserve. You can still get a quote from the best in 60 minutes or less!